Friday, May 14, 2010

THE COLOR YELLOW

The color yellow is one of my favorite colors, is not just because the reason is
very simple, yellow is beautiful, bright and shinny.
Beautiful, because it transmits to you life, clarifying, trust, armony and fun.
For example: when I see a beautiful light yellow spacious kitchen I can cook
super delicious meals, pastries, salads, shakes or smoties specially if the window
kitchen is big and the sun light the kitchen in other words the yellow color makes
me happy and hungryyyyy.....

1 comment:

  1. I think it might be intersting if you compare yellow to a different color. Write about the other color, then combine it into a four-paragraph essay: Into (Colors affect people in different ways....) and then a paragraph about each color (the yellow one is already written!) then a conclusion. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete