Friday, May 14, 2010

MY FAVORITE BOSS

My favorite boss was Mike Ledezma, he gave me the opportunity to work in that
company after several interviews I had, looking for a job. He believed in me in my
capacity I learned many things from him, about his experience in business, sales,
customer service, clerk assistant. He gave me the award for the best emplyee in
2005 in my area (operations). We all got a ticket to go to Disney Orlando florida it was
a tremendus and wonderful experience with my other coworkers. I'll never forget it.
And the sad thing for me is bacause he passed away after a year later with heart attack
with 53 years old with 2 teanager kids and wife.. Everybody was sad but it happens...
He was in Orlando that year. He was a wise and hardworker person I never seen..
Gob bless him..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, I'm glad that you have a good boss in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a moving tribute to him - I am sure he would be so happy to be remembered this way. The best thing you can do is to continue to grow the wonderful seeds he helped to plant in you. I am sorry for his family - that is too young to leave them, and I'm sure he had many dreams and plans.

    ReplyDelete